View Single Post
Old 2015-03-25, 07:01   Link #56393
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
For those who played COD Black ops 2, I was just thinking of something. About Menendez's rage scene, could we replace that with Chifuyu or Madoka and Josephina for Ichika? xD
Hmm... I suppose that you'll have to change the climax by a bit. Even when he's a child, Ichika showed high-sensitivity to others (hey, that is how Houki fell for him). Half of his face burned, and he'd still be that clamp to Chifuyu's sanity

Madoka... It will be bloody.

You know what? Why most protagonist in Japanese fictions usually says "I want to protect... Therefore, I fight"? Why people favor this type of guys? Even in history, people still loves Hijikata Toshizo ad the Shinshengumi than, say, Sakamoto Ryoma that helped bring up the revolution?

... Not my turn to answer. But I do realize that there is none leading the ideology side of Ichika's inner circle of friends.

P.S: If only the Spetsnaz's 45th Detached Reconnaissance Regiment open a sub-base on the far north. Planning for Kanzashi's mother an ex-paratrooper (and class 1-4 Homeroom teacher.)

Last edited by Fireminer; 2015-03-25 at 08:05.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote