View Single Post
Old 2015-04-03, 19:01   Link #31
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I never said anything about him soloing everything. I said that his strategies (which obviously include using other people at times) were always flawless to the point where it basically ruined any tension in the series. He just didn't fail. Ever. I never felt he was ever given a real challenge up to his level. Not even once. I never doubted that his super strategies would fail. No tension, no real challenge, no personality. That just doesn't do it for me. But everyone is different obviously. Some people like him for whatever reason and that's fine. You can like whomever you want. Just giving some insight as to why I personally did not enjoy his character. It's a combination of things obviously.
Except his strategies did actually fail(thus putting him in a deadly situation) sometimes so it's not flawless. Sure I can understand if you don't like Inaho. It's called an opinion and I understand that but what I cannot understand are the complaints that just aren't factually true at all.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!