View Single Post
Old 2015-04-17, 08:46   Link #102
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
They were hissy fitting because someone tried to redraw their precious Shinachiku (what a stupid name) as a NaruHina child. What a bunch of hypocrites. Boruto look nothing like Sakura. Yet they also claim that his hair look like a Sakura petal which is "proof" that he is a NaruSaku love child. Um... no his hair looks like a leaf, not a Sakura petal.

wth. in the tumblr NaruSaku thread they are have a NS Selfie Day. what a useless holiday for anyone.
really now? And here I thought the epilogue of the manga when Kishimoto debut Boruto and Himawari and the final scene of the Last movie with the kids playing in the snow with Naruto and Hinata and Naruto commenting "YOUR mom is really strong when she gets serious" would have laid to rest ANY doubts whose Boruto and Himawari's parents are...but of course how silly of me! the proof should have been the choice of colour used in a brief trailer or the design of Boruto's hairstyle! Wow I am so stupid you know for trying to follow petty things like canon and laid out dialogue that the characters say that detail whose related to who...of course THIS is where the real proof is...

*facepalms*

Seriously they can't accept that their pairing didn't win so they have to try to lay claim as Hinata's children as their own...and not even doing a good job of it either