Thread: TERA Online
View Single Post
Old 2015-05-03, 12:48   Link #1009
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

^ yeah those niveots can make a world different. I usually go for the power crystal instead
of the healing one. if you get the priest regen buff, you don't need the healing. also, those
tree minions drop healing motes for you as well, so it's kind of redundant for the healing.
plus, with the power increase from the crystal, you can kill the tree even faster and the minions
fall faster as well resulting in them dropping healing motes for you if you needed them.
you can also glyph your tenacity with healing (10%-15%...I think some where around that) and cool down reduction for it.
you can use that to heal yourself + vampiric blow. berserker can heal themselves which is very nice.
most other DPS class can't even do that. so they're all mostly need the priest regen buff or else
you'll find yourself very low on health really quickly.

-----------------------------------

bought quite a few costumes and stuffs during the sales event from the broker:

High Elf Female Carnivale Torpedo - 50k
comments: this costume is crazy pricy ranging from 70k-100k from a day or two ago.
luckily I hold out and now they're 50k (although that's still pricy as hell). i'll save this costume
for either Zyx or my new gunner.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Dyeable Bewitching Elin Costume - 28k
comments: they're selling it from 30k-40k. I just have to offer the lowest I can when buying...lol.
Images

Dyeable Castanic Female Varsity swimsuit - 15k
comments: have no idea the range for this since no one bought them. everyone selling from 17k-30k.
of course, my low-ball offer works again....ha ha.
Images

10x Artisan Additive - 400g each
comments: for the criting of my etching to get the permanent crit item for the weapon and glove.
they were 700g-800g before the sales, so gotta take advantage and buy a few.

Crown of Gold - 7500g
comments: this crown goes very good with my dyeable bewitching costume I bought. it uses to go
for 11k. save some golds there. i'll probably use the bewitching costume on Factoid and
wear this Crown as well since she's the only one looking good in them. blond hair with white bewitching costume+crown of gold = one cute shiny elin. ^ ^

now I'm down to 170k gold left in my bank. back to farming gold again before I have no
gold left from all these cosmetic stuffs. Edit: I'm trying to get a Celestial Spirit Axe for Zyx, but there were
no seller and I guess people bought all the Celestial Spirit boxes...hope I can get the axe for 50k, then i'll be nearly broke.