Thread: TERA Online
View Single Post
Old 2015-05-04, 23:19   Link #1010
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Level Up Fast—and Get Rewarded for It!
Quote:
New to TERA? Just started a gunner? You’re in luck! From Tuesday, May 5 until Tuesday, June 2, we’re running a level-up event designed to double your XP—and give you special reward items for achieving milestone levels.

Here’s how it works:

• From May 5 until June 2, you’ll get double the usual XP from killing monsters.
• When you hit the following milestone levels, you’ll receive a special gift in parcel post:
- Level 12: 5 Goddess Blessings plus a 100% XP Boost
- Level 20: 1-day Elite Status Voucher (adds elite status for 24 hours)
- Level 30: 3 sapphires, 50 Tier 2 Feedstock, 50 Tier 2 Alkahest, and a 100% XP Boost
- Level 40, 45, and 50: bonus XP, plus various PvE crystals suitable for your class
- Level 55: 5 sapphires, and various PvE crystals suitable for your class
- Level 60: 2 emeralds, plus various PvE crystals suitable for your class
- Level 65: 3 instance reset scrolls, plus various PvE crystals suitable for your class.

The TERA level-up event ends with the maintenance on Tuesday morning, June 2, so don’t delay!

*Gunners: At level 65, gunners will also receive an exclusive costume: the "Thetan Will Suit."
*Reapers: Due to the starting level and tutorial zone, reapers will only receive the level 65 rewards. Reapers will also receive the Slaughterthorns weapon skin at level 65.
*All other classes: All other classes will receive Visioncrafted weapon skins at level 65.
*Using a level 60 scroll will grant the level 60 rewards. However, it will skip all of the previous rewards from level 12 - 55.
comments: great time to level up your new gunner or characters! ;3
the two free emeralds are good @ level 60. they're 1000g each. they mention
some free crystals for reaching level 65, hopefully they're NIVEOTS crystals!

also, patch 31.04 -Archer gets some love, but they still reeks. I probably won't ever play an archer for a long time still-
http://tera.enmasse.com/news/patch-notes/patch-3104

EDIT: forgot to mention. I finally bought my Celestial Spirit Axe for Zyx. this time, I only waited a day and a bunch
of doods were selling them the next day. bought it for 44k golds. everyone's selling it for 49,999...but my low-balling around
gotten me the axe a bit cheaper than usual. hey, it's worth the try and it works...ha ha. ;D

Last edited by Xefi; 2015-05-05 at 00:01.
Xefi is offline   Reply With Quote