View Single Post
Old 2006-05-07, 18:40   Link #402
mangafanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribble
Are the twins actually gay? As the episodes go by, it seems more and more of an act, but I'm still not entirely sure.

I've considered this myself. Here's my thought-- If they were gay, why would they have set Tamaki up for embarrassment in the school physical episode to get revenge on him for calling them "homo side characters" if they really were gay? Personally, I think it's an act that they've played for so long to 1) annoy people 2) get the girls in an excited panic (Though I can't NOT understand why they get so excited about two attractive guys acting as though they're homosexual. Doesn't that sort of put them out of the running for any possible relationship with any of them?) 3) protect themselves from every having to break into "everyone else world".

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
Can someone tell me where I can obtain that beautiful music piece from 21.45 - 22.00? Was that some modification of the ED?
Eh, listening to it again, I'm of the opinion that it wasn't a variation of either the opening or the ending theme but was, rather, a different song all together. I can't want to get my hands on it when the OST is released. . .
mangafanatic is offline   Reply With Quote