View Single Post
Old 2015-06-07, 18:36   Link #35194
jjblue1

Natsumi Kei has written something about Umineko in her blog. Google translate made a mess of it but I've the feeling it means she has finished drawing Umineko? So this month we really had the last chapter? It's just... it feels surreal Umineko is going to end...
Spoiler for Natsumi Kei's words:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoreika View Post
Ok, I am pretty sure this has been went over or something but I wanted to ask this question. In a past stream I did, I notice Eva saying something about silver spoons and poison. I brought it up with person I am reading with during the stream and he laughed it off. So I am going to ask here. Was that relevant to the adults being drugged/poisoned in that Episode and other Episodes? I don't recall reading about it in the manga nor seeing it in the anime. But it stood out to me that they stopped to mention silver spoons are used to detect poison in tea and tea is prepared by Ghoda but delivered normally by Shannon. Maybe I am over analyzing but am I right or was he right and I am over thinking it? Also thanks everyone for the replies and I did read All of Goat reading seacats. I will keep there thoughts in mind while developing my own I like how umineko is technically done but there is always new things to think about.
Well, as far as I can remember silver spoons weren't involved in the plot.
As for poison...
Maria died of either poison or overdose in Ep 4. In Ep 3 Eva likely poisoned/drugged Krauss and Natsuhi with her coffee (which has such a strong taste it might have covered up the taste of drug/poison) before killing them. In Ep 2 the adults were poisoned in the first twilight (confirmed by Ep 8 manga version).

Anyway, due to all this, poison/drug was definitely involved in the murders so if you want you can see it as a hint.
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote