View Single Post
Old 2015-08-05, 09:01   Link #57308
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

So I'm coming back with another dumb idea.

In the Glory of the Loser, no one has prototype to spare for Ichika's personal unit. Unfortunately, the original Tempesta would be considered unfit due to it's poor stability. So instead of looking for contractor, Britain cobbled together I.S. parts from various European product to make an unit that would fit both Chifuyu and Ichika's request.

The gundam reference to that would be Leo Glyph/Greif, in reference to Talgeese.

Quote:
Leo Type IV (Greif): Featured in the Gundam Wing novelization, New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardrop, and New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Glory of the Defeated. Resembles the Tallgeese even more, and features the high speed flight capabilities of the Aries. The cannon is developed from the Tragos, the backpack verniers from the Aries, and the head crown from the Tallgeese. Rebels at the Marius Plant of the Lunar Factory used black-painted Gryphs in their rebellion in AC 186.
Later, they updated Tempesta up to spec from the data gathered, result in Tempesta II and III, just like how Talgeese upgraded in canon.