Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2015-09-04, 14:38   Link #10134
zetsubo666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
From what Najenda said, it seems Akame will have to fight someone from her previous team (the elite seven).

In the current chapters from Akame ga Kill Zero, Cornelia and Gai are dead already. Tsukushi and Poney are kinda weak so I feel they could die at any moment. Also, since Akame is using Murasame in the main series, that means Gozuki (their master and the previous wielder of Murasame) will die too.

From the entire team the only ones I see surviving (besides Akame) are Najasho and Green. So Akame will probably have to fight one of them, or both. Najasho in particular is really strong, so if he's alive, Akame won't have it easy.
I'm pretty sure they're all dead, otherwise why haven't any of them appeared in the main series yet?

Well if they do appear as you've said already both Gai and Cornelia are dead so they're out, Gozuki is most likely dead as well since Akane now has his teigu. Whilst I agree Tsukushi would be too weak, I disagree with Poney being too weak as for starters she's ranked higher (4th) than Green is (5th) and secondly it stated a few chapters back that she's faster than Akane is, so you're underestimating her.

Green I don't think would be much of a match for Akane but it would be interesting to see them encounter one another if he's still alive, considering how close they were.
Najasho would definitely be a threat to Akane, he is the chief for a reason.
zetsubo666 is offline   Reply With Quote