Thread: Licensed Sevens
View Single Post
Old 2015-09-05, 22:22   Link #29
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Spoiler for :

The moral of Sevens is that men may be assholes, but women are fucking evil as shit.

The women end up killing off the men is what I'm saying. But there has been 3 countries ruled by men so far (and Celes took over one, and another was just a princess basically controlling things from the shadows). But yeah, otherwise there's been 5 countries ruled by women officially and 1 ruled by a council. For the record, most of these countries are supposed to have king rulers, it's just that ends up not happening.

Because he absolutely needs his what, fourth yandere? It's pretty sad that hanging out with a bunch of people (ancestors) that heavily encourage kidnapping a wife and her child is more relaxing than his harem at this point.
ya know having yandares is always good and funny in fiction so i see no problem with a crazy harem-girls, actually i love to see it, when it was said that there was a moment where all the girls went to a place where they can't die to kill each to other because of the frustation and jealousy while the mc was driking tea i laughed hard,
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote