View Single Post
Old 2015-09-06, 14:00   Link #9
Retrorock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ii_chan View Post
the mission has three categories. quest (normal, hard, and event), ekspedition and I don't know what the other one but you send your other team in several hours.
Wow, I totally missed that the quest has multiple tabs, was wondering why there aren't any events

The last one is "Missions / Jobs" you can choose up to 4 person to send out on uncontrollable mission for a set period of time for rewards and exp. Each mission has a recommended level (I think) so don't send low level period for advance missions, it will fail.

For swimwear you to gacha it with points, it's the one with the blue shirt symbol if not mistaken. You get those points by doing expeditions(?) and it's one of the 4 choices for extra daily resources(?)

As for the Kanji in the chips, it's for additional effects when you use it, they also tend to be of higher star ranking, 共鳴 should be increase support chances/attack (?) and 猛攻 is increase the multiplier of your ulti(?) I'm just guessing too really, but I can read kanji because it's essentially chinese.
Retrorock is offline   Reply With Quote