Thread: Licensed One-Punch Man
View Single Post
Old 2015-11-29, 22:14   Link #1066
Blueknight78

OMG that episode was exactly what i was waiting, a lot of hipe, to in the end we get a terrible anti-climatic end with saitama punch the guy in a so great speed and power which killed DSK in one second and clean the rain and no one could notice at nude eyes, the peoples just looked like "what?????", the scene was so perfect.

Finally that asshole neet(in the manga he have "neet" write in his shirt), that guy was perfect, manga draw was a little better but the "asshole was perfect", that guy while some peoples tried to "defend the heroes" he started his trash talk and mob mentality and troll was really over the top, i could be happy if indeed some of the guys which tried to give this asshole some punchs they really did it, that guy asked for it, "say which anyone could did the same the heroes did", like someone said i would love to see he doing that blasts of genos which easy could blow up the shelter which was supposed to be unbreakable and the perfect protection against monster which the DSK easy break like nothing, really one punch man really is a good show to show the worst side of humanity now i'm waiting to see the next epic arc where we gonna true see the action start and finally one of the big names in one punch verse as villian gonna come to appear and give some fun to saitama.

License-less rider is really a great hero, despise don't have any powers and being a average joe have the courage and can even inspire saitama in his hero dute and being nice enough to pay him a drink.

This serie really have awesome and cool characters i will miss it and hope the second season get announced exactly in the last episode of the season since this serie is currently one of the top series in popularicity.

We need more "caped bald".