Thread: Crunchyroll Gintama (2015)
View Single Post
Old 2015-12-18, 17:51   Link #445
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPD Renegade View Post
Do you mean something like MAL ratings? Because they're pretty damn high. 256 out of 264 people gave episode 301 a 5 (around 97%). I don't think I've ever seen a percentage like that before, granted, it is pretty skewed for Gintama. This season has also overtaken Gintama' for third place. And the arc just started.

ANN has a neat little analysis chart. Take a look.
Thanks, that's awesome to know. This must mean good news for the next arc right? That's another important arc that needs to be Animated, mine as we'll continue here on out. Each arc from now on is going to very important, Anime only fans defiantly need the next arc Animated.

Guess the station or whoever it is that decided needed this to be the next arc Animated had the right idea. Do Anime only watchers like serious arcs the more?

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote