Thread: Licensed One-Punch Man
View Single Post
Old 2015-12-20, 23:38   Link #1478
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Look at data book, it tell you what class he is in, and you even said ONE said he is not god, so basically you are argueing with the author, good luck with that. Dont throw in your assumption when there are like two sources against you.

Another thing you need to realize just cause they are in the same rank doesn't mean they are equal, it's not like all the demon rank monster are all have equal power with each other or something, there are class in the rank to like maybe high, medium or lower or something. Just putting them in the same rank doesn't automatically mean they are of equal strength, even if boros is dragon doesn't mean he is equal to other dragon threat like for example that meteor or the monster at the end of the anime, heck I doubt the monster even equal the meteor.
No, I didn't. Read it again. ONE didn't say he was god. That's not that same as "ONE said he wasn't god."

Obviously, the ranks given by the Association based on their limited information are hardly accurate. ONE's assessment is obviously true, but I take his views on danger levels to be more ideal. To him, a true god class threat could exterminate humanity with ease. Boros could only achieve this feat at the cost of his life so I don't think he qualified by ONE's standards, but going by the strict definition of threatening to exterminate all of humanity Boros and his planet-incinerating trump card does make him a god class threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Funny thing is that to Boros it was an exhausting exercise and the only thing that stopped him breaking his limits is his fear of dying.

When Saitama did his training he didn't use AC or heating making feel he was going to die.

That is why he is so strong now.
That's not right. Case in point, he was willing to die to take out Saitama. The only reason he didn't use it until now was that there was no reason to. No one's ever been able to push him so far.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote