Thread: [PC] Hitman
View Single Post
Old 2016-02-19, 17:19   Link #1
ImperialKnight

[PC] Hitman

Did a quick search and couldn't find this anywhere so I decided to make a thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O1DnIyhA3I

So any fans of the Hitman Franchise out there?

This game takes place after Absolution but the BETA takes place prior to 47 joining the Agency.

All in all I rushed through the tutorial and found it similar to Blood Money with bits of Absolution which I loved.

1 Major Change.
Disguise System - Before in Absolution if you dressed up as a cop all cops would recognize you so 9/10 the disguise system was almost useless unless you picked a super rare disguise. In Blood Money the disguise system was IMO OP unless you did something stupid.

In this case they changed it so say you dress up as a mechanic only a few people would recognize you like out of the 4 mechanics in the area only 1 of them could see through your disguise. If you dress up a soldier maybe only 4 out of 15 would see through you.

So it balances it out and I think it's nice because it forces you to be careful and it makes sense that some people but not ALL of them would see through you.

Assassinations - Since it's the tutorial they were pretty well laid out but listening in on conversations gives you ideas of what to do so there's a lot of flexibility. I like the addition of drowning your target in the toilet though Hiding bodies in the closest is also back from Absolution.

Overall I think it's gone back to its roots with some new additions which is nice.

One major thing that's controversial is the fact that the game has been split into several pieces which would be released over time. Whether or not it works out well we'll see.
ImperialKnight is offline   Reply With Quote