View Single Post
Old 2016-03-01, 12:43   Link #36
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Cleaning up the mess afterwards.

As for the rest of your ideas, we had the family issues covered in s3 already and thank god it is finally over. There is no need to bring them into s4/5 again.

It is more likely that it will include some kind of alchemist and maaaaybe another symphogear user which will be befriended later on. The cast is already fairly large as it is.
I would heavily support the return of Mikugear though.
All aboard the Miku-gear train . Though does seem like in season 3 that they wanted to pull Miku back to a more supportive girlfriend to the hero than anything else. So unless there is a change of heart I'd be surprised for her to get a gear.

Yeah, think we're good on the family drama side of things. Chris has long dealt with her previous anger towards her parents, Tsubasa and her dad are on decent terms, Hibiki's family is fine enough, and Maria/Kirika/Shirabe's only parental figure is dead and buried. We can move on .

I'd be surprised if we went back to alchemy again. Maybe this time a more purely magical threat? Or even a Symphogear threat with the spread of this technology. Though there is that danger of the cast getting too big if they feel the need to befriend them and not just beat them into the dirt.