View Single Post
Old 2016-03-25, 22:11   Link #110
justsomeguy

Only 6 pages? Talk about extremely underrated. Not that there's much to discuss, this was a very lighthearted and straightforward show. Almost every episode was slice of life, and the plot only mattered in the first and last two episodes. Sahar's ultimate plans remain a secret, and Kurtz fails because he and Takumi hacked Buer's voyeur folder and not its controls. Nene spent the entire show bumbling around the island and hugging Claring, I don't think she even understood or thought about any of the events happening around her. I have to say that spending the middle episodes on side characters was a very nice touch, since they gave civilians' POV on cybernetic tech and life on the island, which was something that the other cyberpunk show lacked.

Score: 7/10. Pretty fun to watch, but not very deep and doesn't try to be. I have no complaints about the production values; they're good fit for this type of show and were not as jarringly bad as KonoSuba's.

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote