Thread: Licensed Kaguya-sama wa kokurasetai
View Single Post
Old 2016-03-31, 16:08   Link #1
Tenzen12

Kaguya-sama wa kokurasetai

Name: Kaguya-sama wa kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no renai zunousen
Alternative name: Kaguya wants to be confessed.
Author: Akasaka Aka

Synopsis:
Quote:
People fall in love, confess and get together. No matter who you ask, everyone would agree that the hat is wonderful thing.

BUT THAT'S WRONG!! There is clearly defined relationship of power between lovers! One that controls and who is controlled. The one who obeys and one who is obeyed. Looser and winner. If you aspire for something higher than your position, you will undoubtedly became looser! Love is war and one that falls in love looses.

...or that what two most prominent members of highly prestigious private academy school council believe in at least. Who will one to confess and who will be one confessed. President Shirogane, or vice president Kaguya their everyday battles over supremacy begin.
It is sort of like Death note: the romcom. Where both main characters employ various over convulsive mind games to get other one make first step... with hilariously mixed results. Manga became the enough popular to switch from monthly magazine to weekly one recently