View Single Post
Old 2016-06-05, 17:23   Link #49
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazred View Post
However, when Hayate proclaimed, "If you're in love then just say it!" Mirage and Freyja exchanged a mutual sideways glance that implies way more consciousness of their respective positions in the love triangle than either of them should have by their characterization so far.
That scene was adorable IMO. But I don't think that was supposed to be them being conscious of their own position, more like they both were thinking of the other girl's assumed(?) feelings. Freyja is still not quite over her previous misunderstanding (once you start doubting...), and Mirage is not blind so she most likely thinks that Hayate and Freyja have something going on whether they're aware of it or not. (Later on at the wharf when Hayate is clearly happy for Freyja Mirage looks away.) I don't think they're perceiving the situation as a love triangle per se, more like "those two totally have something going on, and for some reason I'm not entirely OK with that."

Personally, I'm totally on board with how this triangle is "progressing" so far, I hope it will stay low-key like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
*You would think if they did it to themselves as NUNS claimed, their king would have reacted differently when he was telling his son to avenge them. I'm not saying NUNS did it either, but I doubt they did it either. You would be pissed if someone bombed your house, kill your loved ones, destroy what you got and then report you did it. I don't think that's something anyone can easily forget and forgive. That's the perfect way to make them go to war.
Yeah, from what I can see all the Windermerean guys (even those who should know the most about the situation, like the king or Keith or Roid) are completely under the impression that they're the victims, so it's probably true. So far all signs point toward a third side manipulating NUNS and Windermere, which seems to be, at this point, the Epsilon guys.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote