View Single Post
Old 2006-06-11, 05:00   Link #23
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Your opinion varies greatly from us, and that, in the least, has made discussion worthwhile. I saw that black moth, and I saw a sealed room. That's a sealed room with screens. I wouldn't be an arse saying that if there were a hole in the wall or whatnot, but it seems to have been from nowhere.

Of course, perhaps there were moth eggs, right? Or perhaps we just shut the room, and, having opened it for a while, let the moth entered. I know I'm not an arse, but if I can't attribute its occurrence to anything logical I'd attribute it to something metalogical. Something beyond normal logic.

If you'd attribute the disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle to be simply seismic motion, for example, how come that if it's only seismic motion more than a hundred people have disappeared?

Simply put, the truth is that there are some things that we'll never know, ever. A God distances what we know from what we do not know so that there'll always be enough mystery in our daily life. Even Einstein believed in a God, and assuming your statements to be atheistic (am I right?) it's a hard case for one to disprove that God exists.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote