View Single Post
Old 2016-06-10, 23:27   Link #8151
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
From time to time the author does like to remember everyone that Haruna is the one that Rito really loves.
But can he explain why? I mean sure, we get flashbacks from both Haruna and Rito but when i compare the development between Lala and Haruna i can't quite see why Haruna's winning.
Anyways rather than Run joining Momo in the harem plan i would love if Run decided to form her own harem plan for Rito (mainly her, Haruna and maybe Kyoko) that totally exclude the 3 deviluke princess.
The reason why haruna's winning is simple. She was so far ahead that Lala couldnt make it up. You're making the mistake of comparing the relationship at the beginning to the one now. In the beginning Rito liked Haruna and Lala was just some strange girl who landed in his bathroom that he accidentally had to marry. Through everything they've bonded but Lala has plenty of flaws as well.
1. her crazy machines and the hijinks they got her in.
2. The fact that Lala may be incredibly book smart but she's oblivious to anything else.
3. The fact that she is so chaotic and the trouble he got into because of her. I mean we forget Golden Darkness was sent to kill Rito by an assassin.
Rito likes Haruna because he represents the type of life he wants. Peaceful quiet serene. None of this king of the world constant craziness. Plus lets face it its the worst kept secret that the two times he's "confessed" to Lala were because she got in the way and he meant to do Haruna.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote