Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll New Game!
View Single Post
Old 2016-07-04, 12:45   Link #18
zeross87

couldn't wait for the subs, i wanted to see the ep too much so i watched it in japanese..wait am i more exited about this than sunshine ? Oo

anyway, first thing is the color are amazing, i just LOVE when they put so much colorfulness with moe art, it work very well for me.

the charac design is cute also.. gawd hifumin you're cuter in anime than in manga... if its this much for hifumin i think i'll die with nenecchi !

the pacing of the episode felt really good for a 4koma adaptation, i'm glad they seem to go for the "faithfull to original but with sliight adaptation" path as we see himeko and the boss early.
the content still did not surprise me as i read the manga so much, sometimes i was wondering if i really understood the japanese sentence or if i just remembered it from the manga

the part with the messaging smiley to yagami still made me laugh quite a lot =)

i'm glad its airing, i'm glad its a full length and not a short, i'm glad it seem well done and can't wait for the subs

as CR air a day latter i'll practice my japanese ear this season !

edit: forgot ! they gave yun a kansai dialect !! it was not my fav char in the manga but this boost her rating quite a lot
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote