Thread: Crunchyroll Masou Gakuen HxH
View Single Post
Old 2016-07-12, 17:34   Link #143
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
There are guys too, but they don't wield heart hybrid because males who have hybrids tend to be weaker; but it makes up with lower power consumption rate. That isn't enough to stop the AU bots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
There are no other males besides him who are equipped with a Heart Hybrid Gear. The only reason he has one is because his mother was using him as a lab rat.
wow them the mc can make the "strong" too lol with him here is possible to "guy fight" but probably that idea will make the otakus drop the serie and attract fujiokas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
No, this is all his sister's idea. His mother is... she wasn't doing anything for his benefit.
here:
mother: ok i need to find a way to give mankind a way to have power to fight the invaders but i need a source of power what i must do?
mother: ok i have a idea i gonna use my little son as a rat lab to make test to find a source of power.
some months or years later of torture and pain

mother and daughter talking about the progress:
mother: ok after some tests i found which my son is just a failure and the only thing i could find is which he have a "abnormal ammount of perv/lewd/stuffs and in a future no so far will turn in a big perv otaku which only lewdess in his mind...

sister: hey mon he really have that high level of pervn??
mother: yeah
sis: ok then i have a idea!!!
mother:???
sis: mother make female sluth armors which make girls looks like sluts bitches and i will open a school to train only pretty girls of all sort of "male fetiches"

mother:???what??? but and about the energy source??
sis: we gonna use little brother as "energy source" we gonna make the armors need lewd powers in order to become strongs and full charged then we gonna make him do lewd things which girls
mother: ????? what????
sis: think about it mother in this way maybe he can at last give you some grandsons in the future and we can fix the japanese problem of low births!!

mother: my lovely daughter you are a genius!!!!!
sis: mhauhauhauh (talking for herself), now i will make my little brother a harem king for my amusment and i can harass him a lot

serious you know which i was just kidding right

but serious only in japan you can see that things.