View Single Post
Old 2016-08-10, 10:48   Link #39
Jaden

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFTHEWINNER View Post
it was explicitly stated that,if everyone died,the fortune would have transferred to ange,and if ange died to kyrie's family. ofcourse,ange being underage would mean that someone from kyrie's family will become her guardian until she is 18,but legally she is guarenteed the inheretance.
Yeah, legally that is the case. But unfortunately, there isn't anyone alive that would give a shit about Ange, only lots of people who would like to have her money. So let's say they appointed some trustee or something, and Ange would make it to 18 years old. I could see something like this happening:

Ange: Hey I'm 18. Gimme my inheritance.
TRUSTEE: Okay, most of your family was in debt but some of them had some money on their accounts. Should be enough to pay for your college at least.
Ange: Huh? Then what about the companies? Grandfather owned a ton and his children were all businesspeople, too.
TRUSTEE: Some went bankrupt, others were sold and we used the money to, uhh...pay off debts and stuff.
Ange: You're full of shit. I'll sue you and get the state to give me my money.
GUARDIAN: Ange-chan, aren't you so sad about your family's deaths that you might even jump off a rooftop or something?
Ange: Huh?
GUARDIAN: Nevermind. It's a nice day, so let's go for a drive to Tokyo Bay!