View Single Post
Old 2016-08-20, 15:29   Link #1150
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
ohh, if the difference is really that hugh than there is no need to worry, on the other hand there is also no need to make animes for promotion,
if 50k are top tier than the fear of axing is unnecessary,
PS: i doubt that a increase in quality would happen while at the same time the sales drop, mostlikely the quality-drop is the very reason for the decrease of sales in the first place
Lol. I agree with the quality drop. But I'm saying that he'll be more motivated to increase the quality because the anime gives it a chance to be more popular lol. Writer fatigue is a thing and it does exist.

Also, yeah, I've heard 10K is a success and 6K is fairly decent for LN's... so 50K even for first week sales should be just fine. :P It's sad for Index, but still totally fine for it.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote