Thread: Crunchyroll Masou Gakuen HxH
View Single Post
Old 2016-08-24, 11:14   Link #324
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Actually Masou Gakuen is what you can see on the anime, pure hardcore ecchi where one piece of story leads to more ecchi, is almost like a loop. Just taking a look at the LN thread the amount of comments about the story are the minium because is just a excuse to pull more and more ecchi, saying this has a good story is a flat out lie.

Also in Shinmai Maou's case ironically the one who mostly throwed shit against the show was you, especially on the LN thread, so stop assuming everyone who likes Shinmai did that. That said, the second cour of that show was destroyed, still remember how IMS fucked up the end by turning it into something completely different.

The harem genre is doing a bad job year after year, the only ones pushing the "it has a great story!" card are the fans, that happened with Asterisk, Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut, World Break and others, but in the end all ended on being just another seasonal harem with terrible sells and mediocre rankings on Japan.
My criticism of Shinmai is a similar criticism that i have with this. Decent story but its being overshadowed by the ecchiness. Thats all there is to it. The first cour was unwatchable and many of us agreed with that including me.

Bahamut and World break were horribly executed and World Break was a disaster. Asterik's problem is that like many LNs it takes until volume 4 to get started and Most anime's dont get there

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote