View Single Post
Old 2016-08-24, 12:36   Link #131
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
yep, luckly ichika's influence on her, won't make cecilia use dirty tricks to win
You're right. Ichika's effect on Cecilia has making her less snobbish and then eventually turn her into a non-tsundere. Once Cecilia sees the updates on the Olympic Winter Games on tv, she have to face the facts that the other team won't be just two people. But there will be like at least eight people in a team. But I do know for the fact that Cecilia will be more than happy to join Ichika's team for the Olympic Winter Games located in Vancouver, Canada. If is up to London 2012 Olympic Games, then Cecilia would be a lot happy to go there with him and his teammates. If I recall correctly,then it will be the place that our British IS Cadet Representative always wanted to go. Like I said before, I could have rename the other Olympic Games other than the winter ones. But the problem is that London 2012,and the other summer olympic events has Aquatic events. That's something that those were in the vampire category can't withstand.

What are the bust, waist,and hip sizes of Cecilia Alcott?

We already know the height and weight about her. But none of us know about her three sizes.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2016-10-16 at 01:20.