Thread: Licensed Kaguya-sama wa kokurasetai
View Single Post
Old 2016-09-07, 07:00   Link #14
WingedAccelerator

Nice to see how the series gets more and more attention. ^^
I kinda played with the thought of an anime adaptation in the near or distant future. It has the advantage of being a weekly series with considerable amount of dialogue, so I don't really see more than 3 chapters being adapted into a single episode. The first 3 chapters would be perfect for the pilot episode. As for the cast:
The president screams Uchiyama Kouki for me. A nice deep voice that works really well with comedic scenes.
Not sure, if Hayami Saori gets a lot of hate or not being in many shows, but I think she would be great as Kaguya. She can do the tsun side and the dere side wihout fail.
Fujiwara just needs a cute voice, but to be more specific, Minase Inori would be my choice. Minase Inori has a tendency of voicing fan favorites, or rather her roles seems to be popular most of the time. Hestia, Rem, Chino...
For Ishigami, Okamoto Nobuhiko came to my mind first, but Matsuoka Yoshitsugu wouldn't be bad either.
Dunno about the studio though. If it gets decent budget and directing, then almost every studio would be fine.