View Single Post
Old 2016-09-19, 12:57   Link #6
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
So we finally know how everyone was killed. I knew Gozu's death was odd because how the hell did the killer get into the barricaded room. When the monitor was mentioned I realized immediately how it was done and who the traitor was.

It looks like the mastermind is still unknown. Maybe the next episode of Despair arc will provide some clues. It could be the extra person unaccounted for. I still think Chisa is the one behind this and it could it be Junko's consciousness is inside her body.

Looks like Kyouko really is dead. T_T
The mastermind is tengan based from what munakata said. As former principal and the one of the few people who knew about that building structure. In the end mitarai also got a massage from tengan when all of their bracellet is gone.

Based from this, i think either that this killing game is tengan version of Kamakura project in order to create a true hope by pitting hope againt hope or maybe he already did the kamakura project on another subject and that subject planned this killing game (bcos he declared that he won't let that kamakura project go to waste in previous episode)