View Single Post
Old 2016-09-30, 09:19   Link #51
Golden_Witch

If Kirigiri and Naegi should ever have a kid, they better name it Seiko.
I wouldn't say it was the cure was developed mid-game. It was probably the Cure W we saw Seiko use on Bandai, but it was too late on him.

Overall, I love Danganronpa, but I found this a tad disappointing.
Tengan was senile, lack of characterization and backstory and some unanswered stuff. Perhaps they were simply red herrings, but for example, who the fuck was the 13th Branch head?
But yeah, I loved Tengan as badass old leader who was kicking ass and could shittalk like a pro.
His plan was stupid though.
I did like how Chisa trolled the plan. She basically committed suicide (duh) in episode 1 in two ways.
She pretty much willingly got herself brainwashed into suicide so Munakata suffers.

Speaking of Munakata, I like how he ended up losing everything but won something in return.
He lost his love, his bro, his position, his dreams and his hope, but he ended up as a better person.

Juzo was a interesting character too. Doesn't happen too often that we get a gay character without him being some clichee bishie or a gag character.
It's amazing, I think, how he started off as this loose canon who could only be hated but ended up as someone who would do anything for the man he loves, even if it means disgracing himself.
In there was that mix of guilt, shame and love.
He fucked up a great lot. Heck, he ended the game but it resulted in Mitarai being unleashed.
But in the end, he was never a bad person but willing to do everything and anything for Munakata.
Kicking someone in a wheelchair or being set to hit Asahina. It looks like he's a complete asshole but in the end, it was all compensation and readiness to do anything for Munakata. That's what I mean being him having no issue disgracing himself.

I'm not going to go into the Jabberwock Events, I'm certain that the Nagito OVA will feature whatever occured there.
Who knows, maybe we'll see them there.
I did see rumors too that the one who shot at Hagakure was the 13th Head, Ultimate Pilot, Helios.
But without a legit source, I won't believe that.

Hope was a 7-8 for me objectively. 10/10 for excitement and Danganronpa fanservice.

Last edited by Golden_Witch; 2016-09-30 at 09:33.
Golden_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote