View Single Post
Old 2016-10-02, 12:40   Link #3
SleepingTerror
green hair, don't care

Animation - 9.5: The only reason this is not a 10 is CGI. Otherwise, I love their hair. I love their eyes. I love the gorgeous sunsets, train stations, and walks on the beach.. But I would also love at least one performance without CGI, and no, Saint Snow's does not count.

Soundtrack - 6.5: Easily biased in this area due to heavy exposure to all the songs not used in the anime. I like Kimete yo Hand in Hand, and I like the ending song. Kinda disappointed they did not use Koi ni Naritai Aquarium or Mattete Ai no Uta or any of the other songs with an aquarium theme.

Voice Acting - 10: Everyone has such musical voices, even when they don't sing. Chika and Yohane initially had my favorite voices, but now You and Mari do. I listen to Mari's "Oh my god" every day.

Plot - 7.5: It definitely had a slow start, and that was somewhat necessary. I love and hate how they hit rock bottom - Muse was both their reason for existing and for being held back. Going to get heat for this, but the show focused a little too much on the ChikaRiko ship. Not a bad ship at all, but the significance, I feel, was exaggerated given the fewer screen time the other characters ahem You received.

Characters - 8: Love Hanamaru, love Dia, love Yohane, and love love love You. Felt a little animosity towards Chika and Kanan, but they're very 3 dimensional and the character development they went through was beautiful. Especially Chika with Muse: not exactly outgrowing them, but moving on.

Enjoyment/Overall - 9: As much as I loved the performance in the last episode, Chika's shenanigans were a bit bizarre. I want more, which is good I guess. Definitely excited for a second season i will not take no for an answer