AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFTHEWINNER
FINALLY returned to my usual rhythm! i sincerely apologise again :/
Welcome back! We missed you.

Quote:
-ange cant exist on the game board because she wasnt in rokkenjima at that time. beato can exist on the gameboard. while beato was a ghost at the time,she was indeed in rokkenjima at that time. that could be why she is allowed to enter the game board.
Well, that and Beatrice is a central premise of the board, along with the Mystery side's position of "She doesn't exist on the gameboard, it's a trick."

Quote:
-noticed it before,but why does bernacastel have a cat tail lol?it increases her cuteness and all,but still XD.
Shroedinger's cat.

Quote:

-expected that ronove's lines about battler were a trick lol. that being said,i find battler's quite genki mood to be illogical. after being tricked in such a huge way he should be far more angry/down. still,while it doesnt make sense,it served the purpose of delivering a nice joke,so whatever XD.
Apparently Beatrice prepares her Games the same way a real person might, so Battler's had a few days. :P

Quote:
-menger sponge?what is that?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menger_sponge

Basically it's something with infinite surface and zero volume.

Quote:

-grehel?what a weird name. some sort of reference?
Hansel and Gretel, the fairy tale? Hansel and Gretel fall into the hands of a witch, but it's Gretel who figures out how to kill her while Hansel just keeps stuffing his stupid face so the witch can eat him.

Quote:
-this conversation is weird. it is insinuating that "power of magic=power of imagination(and love too possibly)",but imaginations are things that others cant see,yet battler is seeing them even though he doesnt have magic power. ok,that can be explained by the fact that he is in a different dimension,but what about all the others during the episodes who saw magic and lived?
Maybe they're just lying?

Or Beatrice's human counterpart is a stage magician.

Quote:

-this guy's theory contradicts literally everything we were shown in episode 3,including everything battler saw. it cant be correct,otherwise noting we see i correct,even the battler stuff. eva clearly lied to him. however,it seems that the police found eva in the secret mansion,which means that she already knew its location. interesting.
Perhaps solving the Epitaph showed her where it was? Could it be what the "Golden Land" refers to?

Quote:
-this continued"accident"talk is really pissing me off. they say the police investigated and found no evidence of a crime. how the f*** can this even be true?did she burn the whole mansion with all the bodies in it or something??!! even in that case there should be evidence outside,such as blood marks and what not. i cant imagine that to be true and it pisses me off that they still havent tried to explain it.
This is an extremely important question. Keep it in mind, along with Otonogi's theory about Eva's innocence.

Quote:

-eva oba-san. why would you callsomeone you loathe"san"lol?just call her plain"eva"or"oba".i know it is disrespectful but i think we are far past disrespect here lol.
Because they're family; dropping it implies intimacy, not disrespect.

Quote:
-"you cant see objects in 3 dimensions using one eye" ummm what? what the heck is he talking about lol?you can see stuff in 3 dimensions just fime with one eye.it aint like the world will suddenly become 2D when you look at it with one eyee lol.
Actually, you kind of do. If you take out someone's eye, their brain loses the ability to judge depth perception, so they have no means of judging distance.

Quote:
-she fell from the 3rd floor onto a car and survived with no injuries. boy oh boy is this dumb. atleast the original safety net situation was somewhat bearable,but this time this is really dumb.
Indeed. Perhaps this part of the story is a lie, or perhaps ANGE-Beatrice is simply...a witch.

Quote:
-i dont get this scene. ange is over 18. there is no such thing as"guardian"to someone her age. are they literally trying to kidnap her then?with obvious witnesses?wouldnt they be arrested? also,why didnt ange herself hire like 10 or 20 armed guards to protect herself from them and everyone else who wants the money?
The Sumadera family are basically the mafia. As for the guardian thing, sometimes paperwork can be signed that extends guardianship. I'm 26 and still considered a dependent due to medical issues, something could've been forged to spite Ange.

Quote:

-we still havent learned how ange got into the other realm,since shew wasnt killed in that fall
I'm just going to say this since the manga clarifies it and the VN never does; as soon as Ange accepted Bernkastel's deal and jumped, she 'split'. One version of her landed on the safety net, the other entered the Meta-World. They're still connected and sometimes share memories and thoughts, similar to Battler and Meta-Battler, but with more awareness and shared power.

1998 is just another Gameboard, from Ange's perspective. She doesn't care about it.