View Single Post
Old 2016-10-29, 19:56   Link #856
HirouKeimou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Where da heck did ya git dis idea!?

- Tak
I believe it's in connection to how Freyja continuously hid her rune from Hayate in the earlier episodes as if it's an intimate organ (which is odd because it's on her damn head). His line to her (even in the Blu-Ray) is ironically very close to implying it's another area of her body, by saying "something like that doesn't do anything for me" (as in give him a boner ). Ironically, later on in the series, this changes a little, and it's more than implied her rune gives him a boner (episode 17 ).

It's more than implied by Freyja that runes (regardless of their location on the body) are sacred areas for Winderemereans. Later on, once she learns she is in love with Hayate (inwardly), she allows him to touch her rune (episode 16). This implies how only significant others (boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife) are allowed to touch it.

Moreover, in one of the manga adaptions (a comical one, mind you), Mirage touches her rune, Freyja goes into total freak out mode while Mirage is apologizing like she's on fire.

----

And also, while there are 2 official manga (discounting the one for the Aerial Knights), neither one really delves into the "world building" on the Chaos side. In fact, in terms of pacing, the one for Freyja is so fast your head will spin (figuratively). The only reason I bring this up on this thread is because the official manga does not add anything more than its lovely anime on details of a) NUNS, and their involvement on Windermere, b) how Walküre is a threat for Windermere (of which I estimated it's because their singing reduces Var, ergo also Windermere mind control), and c) no focus is on Windermere itself, aside from the Aerial Knights manga which focuses on events of years prior. This is, of course, only looking into volume 1 of each released manga adaption; so all this talk of "not enough information and/or motive" is universal at this point, which only adds fuel to why there is necessity for a movie which could focus on things its series dropped.

Last edited by HirouKeimou; 2016-10-29 at 20:10.