Thread: Rwby
View Single Post
Old 2016-11-20, 13:04   Link #4598
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMurphy View Post
What bothered me more was Taiyang's little "When you stop moping ..." remark. Because that wasn't a slip, and that was frankly just kind of insulting to her -- she's not moping, she's recovering from a pretty horrendous experience.
She was moping. Victims like her need time to process their emotions and make an effort to move forward. She's spent 6 months at home doing nothing. A fancy new arm has her name on it and she's wasn't even going to put it on. She admitted she didn't try it not because she wasn't ready, but because she was scared. She accepted her one-armed self as her normal. This and her laughing at Taiyang's seemingly inconsiderate joker is proof she's already passed acceptance, but now she didn't even want to try to be what she could be. If Taiyang hadn't said anything, Yang was never going to put on the arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
So Raven has a Survival of the Fittest belief due to bring raised in a bandit tribe.
No wonder both Brawen siblings are messed up in their own ways (Qrow being a drunk and Raven caring more about the mission rather than her family.)
I'm pretty sure that's just his quirk.

Speaking about the relic, I just realized now there's more to Qrow following RNJR. Ruby has silver eyes and Qrow would have deduced that Salem would have heard about this from Cinder. He's using RNJR as bait.