View Single Post
Old 2016-12-06, 02:09   Link #4
4th Dimension

Pretty much, as I have said in general thread, my feelings on this. Having her win would actually probably be worse than she loosing again, since it would reward her incorrect thinking. Which is actually my greatest fear for both the character and the show in general.

She is seriously messed up to the point where most of what she is completely devoid of rhyme or reason. Things like I was bad and hurt people so now I will hurt more people as a penance for not being strong.

While she does have people that wish her well, the problem is that those that might have been able to resolve those through talking things through, like her parents, are not aware of the problem since she has been stewing on it for years and the one person who might have glimpsed that Jill is obsessed with winning.

I am on the record as saying I don't think this is going to be resolved through fighitng. MAYBE Fuka can get her to start listening again, but there are too many issues for them to be resolved through talking between punches.