View Single Post
Old 2017-02-16, 16:10   Link #5441
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingTerror View Post
I'm going to need a lot of proof for this. Not even a lot, any proof whatsoever. Before she met Negi and Nagi, Eva may have loved Touta the most, but for obvious reasons - she couldn't love someone she's never met. But she's no longer some evildoer with conflicting morals who needed someone to stop her, whether that someone was Nagi for preventing her from doing anymore lasting damage, or Negi who convinced there was more to life than death.
uh wut? Never met?

Also it's repeatedly shown in the manga that Eva continue to still suffer. Until she can break from that suffering Touta will continue to strive for her happiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingTerror View Post
So what I don't understand is you're perfectly fine with an MC who is okay being second choice? Always in the shadow of his grandfather? Okay with being with someone who's in love with someone else? Either he's an idiot for not getting the message, or he's idiot for those reasons.
I think you're going about this the wrong way. It's not about being second choice, Touta frankly doesn't care about any of that, but it's her happiness he's most concerned of.

And why are you so obsessed about Touta being the second choice when in a round about way Nagi and Negi are in fact the 2nd and 3rd choice because Eva fell for Touta first. And it was shown that she waited for him to show up when she said that line "You're 500 years late"

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote