View Single Post
Old 2017-02-28, 22:52   Link #280
Plumme
Bla Bla Bla

Location: Big green house at the skirt of a town/near a forest, with bonzai trees displayed all over the front
Talking CAD su-sup-supercomputer??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
In Hokkaido battle, Tatsuya was stationed in Kasumiura base to do super long range magic.

At first Tatsuya wanted to use Gram Dispersion to dispel the magic sequence but after analysing there were two surprising components.
The first was delayed activation magic, Tatsuya thought this was nothing special but the other, magic replication was very unusual.
Because its disposition was very different with magic replicated with Loop Cast. While magic invoked via Loop Cast still needed the operator to include the multi-variables values (like Tatsuya did when duelling Hattori) but in this case the sequence itself that replicate the sequence and adjusting the values by itself.

In that very moment Tatsuya changed the spell from Gram Dispersion to Mist Dispersion. He fought Tuman Bomba with the exact opposite of physical phenomena.
(I will correct it later after reading carefully), the Tumba Bomba was to create water so Tatsuya fought it by decomposing.

Vladivostok, Igor removed his helmet (from the illustrated image, he was sitting in chair big).
It was actually CAD Supercomputer, and Igor fought Tatsuya from there.

After seeing once, Igor somehow was able to deduce it was decomposition. Remembering it, he thought it maybe the same person who invoked matter-energy conversion magic.

Woah. More and more fascinating things out of this chapter. I'm liking this chapter more and more.

CAD supercomputer allows Igor to produce such micromanagement in magic invocation? Moreover an independant one? That's amazing.

I hope Tatsuya would come up with more innovations if not already. Isn't that basically what he wants to produce since previous volumes? Or am i wrong? Wow soviet union wow.

I don't like wowwing enemies but after so many antagonists letting us down in previous volume, this kind of indimidating ones are welcomed a bit ��

Btw, why is tatsuya's reasonings caused them to be petrified? Is it because it doesnt suit a Yotsuba to say such kind of thing? Or because he is a Yotsuba so people just scared of him esp when he's being serious (and not many knows him in that conference unlike Katsuto or Masaki)? They didnt know he was like that so they were very scared of him? Or is it because of his cold and emotionless voice?

Or is it because he unconsciously let some of his intimidating aura while cutting the craps saegusa was saying because it was related to Miyuki? Or did he stated outrightly his inference of the whole meeting like Saegusa's actual intention or something shrewd that totally catch someone's bullshits out of blue? Blueshit?

Which was it?

I can imagine Katsuto laughing secretly inside at his kouhai causing such reactions.

Last edited by Plumme; 2017-02-28 at 23:00. Reason: Forgot to add. Oh, and typos.
Plumme is offline   Reply With Quote