View Single Post
Old 2017-03-02, 14:52   Link #149
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Rustal wouldn't do that. He knows how dangerous and uncontrollable the MAs are. He's too smart for that. The only way I could see him unleashing one is if he was sure that he himself could control it.

Iok on the other hand? Yeah, I could see him doing it. Thinking it as the perfect way to anihilate his enemies and not even realizing that he would doom himself and his men in the process.
The idiot still doesn't realize that he himself is responsible for his own men's deaths on more than one occasion.
This seems like something more along Gaelio's alley at this point given how revenge obsessesed he is. Damn the feelings of his sister who almost killed herself, damn the feelings of those staying out of this. McGillis and his followers will all die and that include those space rats that calls themselves Tekkadan.

Given the fact that his AV system is from the same man who calls orphans like Mika and Tekkadan sinners? What better weapon to unleash on sinners than a mobile armor?