Thread: Licensed BanG Dream!
View Single Post
Old 2017-03-04, 20:13   Link #82
Dextro
He Without a Title

So it wasn't just overworking, it was also that mysterious Anime illness that leaves people just weak enough for drama to build up. Saya's mom must have spent some time with the Key crowd to catch it

That was a very nice episode. I completely called the overworking thing but, to be fair, it was like shooting fish in a barrel to actually nail that prediction. But I liked that Saya and Kasumi got into that fight, Saya in particular needed to get those feelings out of her chest so she can admit them to herself and start the path of setting free from her self-imposed restrains. Now we have to wait a week to see how she resolves her dilemma. Given that her mother's illness is apparently chronic it becomes a bit harder to tell how this is going to get solved so I'm curious to see where the show goes with it. I'm guessing that Natsu (I think I got the name of Saya's former band member right) will yet play a part in helping Saya overcome her regrets.

Also can Tae stop being awesome so I can stop sounding like a fanboy every week? I absolutely burst out laughing in that Panda scene at the start of the episode. It's so absurd and yet so perfectly timed that I couldn't help myself from laughing out loud. Also her contribution to the Saya intervention was also pretty badass.

Last edited by Dextro; 2017-03-05 at 08:13.
Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote