View Single Post
Old 2017-03-06, 19:22   Link #100
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencel View Post
If you're talking about how his face looks a bit odd whenever he's in his "disguise," that's because he's using his blood control ability to cause his face to swell up and give it a more rounded appearance. He's been doing it since episode 6, whenever he wants to disguise himself from others.
hmm i was really talking about how he really look young sometimes and old others few times, if is that can make sense, but in the last episode where he was in the car with the guy he really looked "tall" or at last on the same size of the leader of the guardians, while when he was in the "mercenary" he look too young and small near to the others while in the op he looked the opposite more tall and old, or the japaneses are really too small and young look compared with others nations or it was really odd.

if him keep using his basic powers this could means he "loose age" that is why i really feel that "if i see my power i will die" a little bad writing cuz this being too convenient, like when he really need to use his power he is afraid but others times he can use any power without any fear and specially now since this version of him is a very scared and little coward/selfish version of his previous self which was more brave and could go full power, i really don't like this new koutaro i still prefer the koutaro from the season one, this one is more like a cry baby full lolicon/pedobear want go after kagari "young body" even she being clear "young than him"(that new kagari which just born from that little plant in the beginner) and also too much interested in the others "young girls", really he is really being a very bad version of himself.