View Single Post
Old 2017-03-13, 02:40   Link #134
Skaddix

I could see that argument for Orga. I don't like it but I can see it.

But Kudelia has been worthless on the PR Front.

Really we know Rustal cares a great deal about Optics. So if these characters were written at their A-Game.

McGillis: Should have walked off with a bunch of blackmail files that paint Rustal and Other Leaders as monsters. Not that hard I am looking at Iok for the Turbines and Rustal for the Dort Massace. Toss in dear old dad as molester. Then he can go off and get some secret weapon like he is doing now.

Kudelia: Should be taking that data and delivering a speech about how McGillis and Tekkadan are the heroes and Gjhallahorn and Rustal are evil. To get Public Opinion back on Tekkadan's side. She should also probably gotten Makanai to help her replace dear old Dad. Maybe use that position to apply some pressure to get Nobliss to cough up some cash and resources.

Orga: Should have been delivering a rallying speech and then coming up with tactics to beat Rustal. Its ground battle on your home turf. Maybe he should have recorded that chat with Rustal and gotten a few incriminating lines that Kudelia can use in speech. While Kudelia hands him some resources to get their weapons restocked and back on track.

Mika: Just has to finalize the kills. And no hold back.

That give me hope they had a chance. Because only McGillis looks in anyway proactive. The rest have been essentially waiting to die. Like come on like Rustal is going to be so incompetent that they just change their IDs and Run.

As for what Mika Loves. Its still Orga First...Atra and Baby are a distant second.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote