View Single Post
Old 2017-03-24, 16:28   Link #1138
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel_Saeba View Post
Yeah, but often than not, each has their own limits to reach to train. In Crom's case, he happens to be able to surpass Ddraig's former prime level cause his body enables it to do so. Same case with other evil dragons with known mythological lore like Azi Dahaka (who is considered to be the "son" of the Persian Satan Angra Mainyu) and Apep/Apophis (who is the archenemy of the Egyptian Chief God Ra).
@bold: Oh, so that's why Ishibumi said in the Volume 21 Afterword that only a god named after the sun can really beat Apophis. He must've been referring to Ra. [Though DxD G Ise also managed to do it.]

And Elmenhilde got crimson and black aura from drinking Ise's blood, huh? So Ise's aura is now also crimson and black? Like Hakaishin also said - makes sense since he has Ophis' power (the black aura is from Ophis). The crimson aura is the "rest of" Ise's Dragon aura, but why is it crimson? Shouldn't it be red? Great Red's flesh and the power of the Sekiryuutei. Should be red aura. Rias' aura is crimson.

Anyway, @Ariel_Saeba: I'm with Hakaishin on Ddraig and Albion, actually. I understand what you said about limits, but Ddraig and Albion are the Two Heavenly Dragons. There shouldn't be any reason why they couldn't go far above and beyond current Crom Cruach's level. Probably 2x Heavenly Dragon-level or somewhere around there. In other words, yeah, their levels would be even more insane if they were still alive and had continued to train. They reached Heavenly Dragon-level through training long before Crom Cruach had.

I'm happy for the proposals. But mad props to Xenovia and Irina for proposing during the match. Ise's reply was good, too.

Such a pity that Ise's team lost like that. Just a bit more and Bina/Grayfia would've scored a goal. They were so close to winning.

Ise told Ravel and Grayfia about his next possible power-up and that he may have possibly gotten a hint in the match against Dulio's team for it? I'm interested in knowing what he found that makes him say that.

Anyway, yeah, thanks a lot for the spoilers, @n0m@n!

Edit to add: I agree with whoever it was that said that they miss the Oppai Power-ups. Sad to see them go.

As for the Super Devils, Ise and Vali are candidates for the title. I think they'll get it. Last Super Devil is probably Sairaorg. Could be Kiba, too, though.