View Single Post
Old 2017-05-15, 14:05   Link #20246
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Congratulations! The Hayabusa is worth the pain of All Hard Clear.
Yea but if I went Kidou earlier, I'd have saved at least 20k fuel.......

I decide to have faith in RNG that I can pass troll subs but my retreat rate was still 70%

After 50k down with no progress, I went with Kidou and it proved to be a better choice. 98% boss rate with everyone green.

I'll never put my faith in RNG ever again in regards to evasion from troll subs.

EDIT: What's the best recipe for Taihou? I'm still lacking it before I finish my LSC.

I've seen many people using 4/2/5/5.2/1 but wikiwki lists all as 20 dev mats....

What are the odds of getting her with 1 dev mat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
There isn't really any special equipment to upgrade. On top of my head:

Large caliber guns: Prototype 35.6cm, Prototype 41cm, 16inch, 51cm

Medium caliber: 20.3cm type 3

Small caliber: 10cm + FD

Secondary/AA: OTO, 90mm

Torpedoes: Sextuple prototype, Quintuple Oxygen, Triple Oxyygen (serviceable if you reach dmg cap and need additional armor. Relevant for CA)

Fighters: Type 53 Iwamoto, T21 Veteran, T52 Veteran

Seaplanes: Night scout, Type 2 seaplane fighter. T2 veteran is also an option, although Kyofuu kai is cheaper.

Radars/Sonar: Type 13 kai, Type 3/4 Sonars (note: I don't bother with any other radar because the only AA radar I ever use are either T13 kai for DD or FUMO for Maya/Kasumi. Surface Radar are primarily used for expeditions, which don't benefit from modding at all)

Misc: Type91/Type 1 Shells, Ka-mi Tank

Oh, wanted to ask: Is it worth upgrading 15.2 red to 15.2 Kai for CLs?