Thread: Licensed Re:Creators
View Single Post
Old 2017-09-19, 16:05   Link #2841
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Sat down and watched the final episode last night. I had a feeling for one reason or another Metora would not be going back to her world. I guess i got that feeling when she discovered that her creator had already died. Also, given how quickly she adapted and how much she loved the real world the thought of her staying was always in the back of mind.

Over all the ending was satisfactory to me with the exception of not showing what became of Magane. Although there were a few plot holes i dont think you can make a series like this without leaving some like how overpowered Altairs Holopsicon was. Even in the end i still remained upset about Setsuna it was just tragic what happened to her. I do agree with Magane that the Setsuna that appeared was the real one not a mere creation. Re: creators was fun what i love most was the different personalities of the creators and the creations and most of all i loved the BGM.