View Single Post
Old 2017-09-23, 00:14   Link #685
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
maaan I'd really love to know why Touya had that in mind when giving Suu her first mech...

... and I guess Yae spanking loli-Regina is due to the crazy Touya had to face.

speaking of which what other neat stuff did Touya introduce to this world? I'm sure as hell some of his... err... 'relatives' are quite happy on stuff linked to them like a big ass and very advanced brewery that could bring out the coveted(?) taste of well made beer

also, its kinda amusing how Touya still keeps his Ishen daimyo(?) armor despite going near-god mode wearing it
Touya has little say in the mech specs. The robo girls just take opinions from the girls and take them into account when making them. Will note though that Touya requested that Suu's mech be made with defense in mind, so it has the strongest defenses out of all of them. The rest....well that's just the robo girls and the prof going crazy after having GaoGaiGar shown to them.

The gods that descend do very little. Nothing large scale or anything. Love god just going around doing her thing here and there, sword god training Touya's knights, hunting god playing at being an adventurer, farming god doing farming and some support for Touya in various things, music god just playing music whenever the situation allows (and doesn't speak a single word), and alcohol god (who looks like a 12 yr old girl) just going around drinking.

As for other things Touya introduced... Only things that come to mind right now are gatchapon being introduced in his country and there was a real life mario kart arc.