View Single Post
Old 2017-10-01, 09:14   Link #16
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
@Random14: In the manga, Gohan still hasn't gone back to martial arts yet, right? While in the anime, he became a Super Saiyan God and also infused the power of Mystic into it for his version of Super Saiyan Blue (whatever he'd call it). If I heard right.
Gohan didn't have super saiyan god or blue in the anime. You heard it wrong, but of course it kinda indicated that he will become super saiyan white or something. He did said something that he wants to surpass his father with his own super saiyan version or something in the anime.

Anime Vegeta doesn't know Kaioken or SSG or at least I don't remember seeing he is doing SSG in the anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Yeah, I'm liking the manga version a lot better than the anime version. There are still lots of similar plot points, but the anime stretched things out and had a lot more stupid events happen to drag out fights longer. Though some of those events are still in the manga but not as many so its not as annoying.
I like Black Goku anime arc more than manga version. Mainly because Future Trunks are relevant and useful in his own arc instead of completely helpless in the manga version.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote