View Single Post
Old 2017-10-23, 10:11   Link #2010
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
It's easy. Had she not been placed in D class, there wouldn't have been this story to begin with. Ayanokoji can enjoy his normal school life at the start of the LN.
lol, you had answered all the question, it is "deus vult", but I like it, if she is not in D class, maybe Sudo, Ike, Yamauchi will be expelled because their low score in test (it is laughable when it is elite school for real world and Test score is only small part of the equation *said Erotora in post 2019*, but there are student who potentially got expelled because of test score!?), and Ayanokouji wont do anything to save them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Lul, if Ayanokouji knew that he had to deal with Horikita and Sae's bullshit he would've tryharded and gotten into class B where he would've spent his days peacefully while Ichinose deals with everything. Too bad for him really.
This also questionable point, if Ayanokouji want enjoy his normal school life, why he doesnt aim at Class A. it is not like he will stand out in Class A. Class A had many mob character too!?

in the first place, questioning why Horikita got into Class D, is because Ayanokouji got in to Class D too, and we under assumption that IF he work harder he can get into whatever Class he want. which mean, the school didnt evaluate him based on his True abilities or potential (knowing Director knew about him, knew about white room too, of course Director knew about his real abilities) but he still got in Class D, which mean school evaluate based on what appear in the surface. and what we know is just his score is all 50. which is why I am questioning why Horikita got into Class D. of course, she had bad personality, but Ryuuen also had a bad personality, he become leader because he blackmail the whole class right (IIRC someone say that in this thread). that's why I am questioning how the standard for Class placement.
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote