View Single Post
Old 2006-07-12, 12:36   Link #145
Silphy

Quote:
I am noticing a trend:
Hated original = likes new (the minority of people watching this show, why would you watch a alternate universe sequal when you hated the original)
Likes original = hates new (the majority of people watching this show, noticing the lack of all the elements that made the original)
I think your very wrong, but then again, I like this series and all your doing is bashing it, so I'm obviously going to disagree with you...

first of all.... for the people that hated the original, and like the siries, you seem to be questioning why thier watching it in the first place? thats stupid..maybe because this series has better character designs? maybe they perfer anime? maybe they like the art and animation more? it doesnt matter, at least they arent filled with prejiduce against the new series, good for them.

Also, I loved watching episodes of the powerpuff girls, and I'm also loving watching episodes of this series, I find the new series to be very charming in its own way, I love the new art style I LOVE the backgrounds,I adore the tranformation sequences...the girls are dancing instead of just spinning around naked like most magical girl transformations..., and I cant wait to see all the villans in action in the new series (Especially the rowdyrough boys) I love how they changed the characters instead of keeping them all the same, that would have been really boring IMO ( except the mayor and bellum....poor mayor got screwed...and they kept miss bellum the exact same?)

As far as this series being a parody...I dont really know, it seems more like an alternate universe to me, but that doesnt really matter, weather or not its a parody, alternate universe or show in its own right, its still a really fun series.
Silphy is offline   Reply With Quote