View Single Post
Old 2006-07-12, 13:15   Link #16
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude
Yes, Bount arc is a story, but a boring, flawed and poorly contructed story

The episodes nowadays are just dragging on and on without much actually happening, it has the feeling that they're trying to waste as much time as possible just to fill in the 22 minutes. The pacing of each episode is so slow, so un-bleach like that watching paint dry is actually more entertaining.

The animation's quality has declined so much that it makes you think they're saving up their budget for the real stuff. Characters doing out-of-character stuff and saying out-of-character lines, actually feel sorry for the seiyuu who have to put up with some of the lines, well at least they get paid for it.

Some people defend fillers for the sake of being different, but really, whether it's a filler or not, it's a fact that the current arc is crap.

I only watch on due to my loyalty to Bleach, but it doesn't take away the fact that the past 20 episodes have been mostly trash.
Now this is some constructive criticism. Though the animation has gotten a lot better recently, and there's a few cool things in this arc.

And no, I'm not one who defends anything for the sake of being different. I just don't understand how normal episodes that so happen to be original to the anime gets almost everyone pissed off, even as far as to try to disrupt the discussions about the episodes. Most of them do it just for the sole fact that the episodes aren't in the manga, which is IMO, flawed logic.

Anyway, I just watched the ep. The Bound with glasses is by far the most annoying... I hope he dies first. They seem to be entering the final battle, so it'll probably happen soon. Another clue is that...
Spoiler:
The scene with Ririn and Ichigo was pretty cute. She's almost like another little sister to him. Renji was a tard in this ep, getting all shook up over the injured kid(though I can understand). Matsumoto is getting cooler in my eyes now that she's using her abilities more often. Overall I think this episode is one of the better episodes in this arc.