View Single Post
Old 2018-05-02, 16:02   Link #61
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
No it doesn't. It says that Teach was acknowledged as an emperor after the BB pirates emerged victorious in the payback war. It doesn't mention anything about territory, fair enough. But maybe by that point he had already acquired some of WB's former territories? Who knows.

I'm not discrediting any of Luffy's accomplishments. I'm talking about Luffy's power and influence right now in the story. I already said it shouldn't be too long before Luffy legitimately obtains emperor status. He is just simply not on the level of the other emperors as of this moment.
^Confusion
I am lost. In post #57 I mention that black beard was recognized has a yonkou after he defeated Marco. The chapter 820 pages 12-14 back up my argument. Then you acknowledge it in post #60. I am totally confused. On what your are trying to say. I am confused why you keep saying no it doesn't or no, or your wrong.

Finally I am not saying Luffy is has strong has the other emperors but what I am saying Black Beard is a Hypocrite when his situation is similar to Luffy's before he became emperor. Morgan saying what he did would be no different from if Morgan said Black Beard is the new 4th emperor. Why because black beard's situation is similar to Luffy's. The only difference between the two is White Beard died and Big mama is alive. That was what I was trying to say in Post #57. Sorry for all the editing this was confusing.

Last edited by grey_1960; 2018-05-02 at 16:26.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote